FC distribution 200/3 - adding Z. candida

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: FC distribution 200/3 - adding Z. candida
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:27:33 -0500 (CDT)

Dear friends,
I have  received many request for my seeds but is
it possible that I have not yet received one for
the bulbs of Sternbergia lutea?
There are the following possibilities:

1) S. lutea is worldwide so a trivial bulb that
also some inexpensive ones coming from the wild
have no interest.
2) It is an unknow species.
3) It is not a lovable plant.

There is someone so kind to resolve my doubts? -
response on the list.

By way I have also many bulbs of Zephyranthes
candida: let me know directly at my address (no
automatic Re) if you want some.
In my wish list add Galanthus (with exclusion of
nivalis and elwesii) and all what you have.

Dr.Ing. Fausto CENI
        Via Marsala 8
I-25122 BRESCIA (Italy)

tel ++39 0303756011