Re: Sluggo

In a message dated 8/24/00 10:41:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
donburns@macconnect.com writes:

 A while back we had a thread going on snail and slug bates, and Sluggo was
 mentioned. Has any of the south Florida gang found the product down here?
 There is nothing I have found here that can handle more that two days of
 our afternoon rains, regardless of what the labels say.
 This has been a banner year for snails in my neighborhood. Tonight I
 knocked two dozon off of just one outside wall of the house.

Hi Don,
     I too, have had a royal battle with snails this year.  I have looked
everywhere for this product in my area but haven't found it either.  I did
manage to find Deadline and must say, it seems to work well.  The pellets are
larger and seem to hold up fairly good in the rains.  I was amazed at how
many dead snails I have found since using it.  Have you tried Deadline?

SW FL/10