Sluggo

A while back we had a thread going on snail and slug bates, and Sluggo was
mentioned. Has any of the south Florida gang found the product down here?
There is nothing I have found here that can handle more that two days of
our afternoon rains, regardless of what the labels say.

This has been a banner year for snails in my neighborhood. Tonight I
knocked two dozon off of just one outside wall of the house.

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b