Snails et al

Here in SW Fla.  we have them in the cells of concrete blocks used for bed
edging.  They are easily picked up and crushed.  They are found by simply
moving the block where they are often ant it's bottom.  They thrive in cool
moist spots.  We have tried all the remedies but collecting and disposing of
them is the best for us.  Same for the pesky grasshopers.  You know the brown
and yellow giants.  We once collected a 5 gal bucket of them.   Good hunting