misidentified tuber?

About three or four years ago--when I was a new aroidiphile--I was given a
tuber from a local nursery identified as Arisaema concinnum. After a couple
of years of alternately growing this thing in the greenhouse or outdoors
and storing the original tuber and its numerous offsets in NZ sphagnum in
the refrigerator, I suddenly noticed the striking similarity of its
vegetative growth to that of a clump of Typhonium (Sauromatum) venosum,
newly established on the north side of my garage. The tuber hasn't bloomed
yet, but does the vegetative growth of A. concinnum look anything like that
of Typhonium venosum, or is it likely that I just have more Typhonium, an
aroid which is grown in large numbers at this same nursery?

---Neal Foster