A. titanum height

  • Subject: A. titanum height
  • From: "WEAVER,BILL (HP-USA,ex3)" <bill_weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:35:52 -0500 (CDT)

I posted a question here a week or two ago trying to find out
how high I can expect my A. titanum to grow. I got many
replies. (Thank You) Unfortunately, I was apparently
unclear on my question. I need to know how high I can
expect the vegitative part to grow before it is large
enough to bloom. The leaf is currently pressed hard up
against my 7.5 foot ceiling and I have even gone so far
as to dig a hole to lower the pot to get a little more room.
It is obvious that I will have to raise the roof. I can go
up to 12 feet fairly easily. But will that be enough? How
high/tall will it get in "captivity"?

Thank You
Bill Weaver