Re: members newsletter

  • Subject: Re: members newsletter
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:07:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Geoffrey,
I hope this will help everyone because many are going to have this problem
so I am posting it.
Whether you have Windows or a Mac, you have to change your browser
configurations, otherwise what will happen is that you will only be able to
view and not download.  If you go back to the  members' page, you will find
a link to the browser configuration which will take you to the Adobe site
and they will go through the process step by step.  The reason that I know
this, is because I had to do it myself!
If you have anymore problems, please email and I will help all I can.
Thank you for the kind words about the newsletter, we all tried hard to
bring something a little different.
Best Regards,
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography