re: members newsletter

  • Subject: re: members newsletter
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:35:22 -0500 (CDT)

To the Newsletter team,
Just a note to say congrats on the beautiful online newsletter. Very well put
together and so nice with the colour addition. One suggestion: I couldnt seem
to find any way to download the PDF files but could only view them onscreen
(I am probably missing something I know, any tips welcome). It would be great
to be able to download and view later at my leisure.
By the way: to anyone having trouble accessing the site it seems to be case
sensitive, it would only accept lower case words.

Many thanks,
Geoffrey Kibby
London