Aroid questions

Greetings fellow aroiders,
I have a few questions that I'm hoping all of you can help with.

1.  I've been recently given a donation to purchase aroids (along with
tropical ferns & orchids) for the small conservatory that I manage.  I'm
looking for some online & mail order sources and wondered if people would
give me some contacts.

2.  I've always had a fascination for aroids, but never really "grew" any.
The small conservatory that I manage can be on the shady side.  I'm
basically looking for species that can handle a little shade, be grown in
baskets (attached to a wall) and in beds. Any lists would be greatly

3.  I have the book Aroids-Plants of the Arum Family (by Deni Bown), but is
there more of a cultural book out there that might help my quest?

Thank you for any help!!

Carolyn J. Miller
Plant Records Manager
Frederik Meijer Gardens