  • Subject: Re:
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:30:07 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 11:24 PM

Dear Folks,

Yes, it is interesting but i sure would like to see the Newsletter, my comp
will not d/load the elec. copy, and I WILL not fight with it any longer.

>>I got the Herald INSTEAD of my Newsletter, and I helped put the thing
together.  The mailmen certainly play fair and square.
By the way, the Herald IS interesting.
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography