Newsletter 2001 # 2

  • Subject: Newsletter 2001 # 2
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:31:16 -0500 (CDT)

Tricia & Betsy!

The Banquet Reservation Form is not accessible to
the Public on the IAS Site though the other
details are.    Since the International Show
including the Banquet, Auction, Show, Presentation
is Public, would it be appropriate to post these
things in Public on Aroid-L, as well as the
Members only Newsletter & WebLetter?

After necessary haste, the substantially correct
Newsletter left Ireland for the US at the end of
July.  It was apparently dispatched from there to
Members on 16th August.    So, when will they
receive this second "bulk" issue?   And how will
the Peace Corp Association feel about others of
the Public & maybe not them receiving their

Ron not Rob.