Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)

  • Subject: Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@arachne.uark.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:25:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, patricia frank wrote:

> All USA Members'
> In addition to receiving our current Newsletter via Bulk Mail as oppose to
> First Class, you will also be receiving THE HERALD the Publication of the
> Peace Corps Association. Our PRINTER is NOT having a good week. Tricia

Tricia,

Can you elaborate on what the printer did that causes us to be receiving
"The Herald"? There is a lot of curiousity about just how it happened,
and, I suppose, a desire for reassurance that we're not all going to
receive 2 years' worth of "The Herald" or something.

Thanks,

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu