Re: Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)

  • Subject: Re: Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)
  • From: "patricia frank" <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:05:48 -0500 (CDT)

The Printer used our mailing list instead of the Peace Corps, believe me it
will not happen again, if we continue to use this printer. He had to reprint
and resend that 47 page newsletter, at his expense. He is also not charging
us for his mistake in our postage and what ever penalty we can come up with.
I just hope everyone in our group receives our 2001 vol #2 NL. Please let us
know if you do not receive it by the end of Aug.
Tricia