Re: Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)

  • Subject: Re: Newsletter, and (!) The Herald (????)
  • From: "George R Stilwell, Jr." <grsjr@juno.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:44:07 -0500 (CDT)

OK. One Herald, 0 Newsletters.

Tell the printer I failed to find one Aroid in the whole thing.

The squabble over the Nile water was interesting though.
I wonder what kind of war would break out if Ethiopia shut off the water
supply.

And the "Naturalized Italian" obelisk made centuries ago in Ethiopia,
stolen and moved
to Italy more than 60 years ago, that is now too "delecate" to return to
the rightful
owners is a piece if there ever was one. They just need Johnny Cockran
for a good
international law suit. Call it the case of the purloined petroglyph or
the case of the
obfuscated obelisk.

I know. The press wouldn't cover the story - no sex.
We could always call it an Amorphobelisk.

Ray
GRSJr@Juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.