Re:

No, It has nothing to do with the Editor, he is doing a fine job. We are
having people (other than members) doing the work of sorting and mailing of
our material. We did a better job, but none of us has the time,we all have
real lives. Also there are many thing that get on Aroid-L that should be
just between the people involved, but it gives you a hint of  what it takes
to put out the material you enjoy.Tricia