Re: Bargains at the Indian Mart

  • Subject: Re: Bargains at the Indian Mart
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:27:32 -0500 (CDT)

At 05:38  23/08/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Yes, thanks Julius. It was you I think that made up the table with the
>aroid common, scientific, and local names as well as country where they are
>eaten. This inspired me to go looking when I was informed of the local
>Indian shopping area not too far from me. Perhaps other members in areas
>other than Miami, NYC, or suburban New Jersey can locate some and write
>about it.

Is this table in the archives? If so, what should I search the archives
for?  Would like to have a look at the names and check out whether any of
these are here in Australia too.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Crocus, Cyrtanthus,
Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything else that
doesn't move!!!!!