RE: Bargains at the Indian Mart

  • Subject: RE: Bargains at the Indian Mart
  • From: "WEAVER,BILL (HP-USA,ex3)" <bill_weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:22:00 -0500 (CDT)

After reading this yesterday I went down to my local Indian Mart
(Coconut Hill, 554 S. Murphy Ave, Sunnyvale, California) and asked for
Suran.
They had it, but it was in saran wrapped chunks. I asked if they had it
in its natural state. The proprieter took me to the back where she had
a large box filled with 6 to 7 inch tubers. I bought two at $3.49 a pound
and will be planting them this weekend. I'll let you know how they do.

Bill Weaver
bill_weaver@hp.com