Local Names...

Dear Aroiders,

I will be in Thailand this September for 3 weeks.
As I would like to collect some aroids especially Amorphophallus, I am
searching for Local names of this species, If there are any?
Do you know where I can find them?

Thanks for your help
Martin

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp