Re: The Big Show

  • Subject: Re: The Big Show
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:13:13 -0500 (CDT)

I am not Brian, but I think I can help you.  The information  is posted on
the web at:
<http://www.aroid.org/showinfo.html>
or you can catch a link from the main page which is <http://www.aroid.org>
hope you make it!
Best Regards,
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography