Re: Aroid Trading Post

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Trading Post
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:06:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Albert & Clark

Hurray!   Its happened!   Formally, most thoughtfully, professionally!  I
hope that in caring exchange it will strengthen friendship & understanding &
in dissemination ensure the safety of more & more aroids in cultivation.
Thanks a million.

Would it help further if we exchanged our experiences of packing & delivery?

Ron Iles
Ireland