From: aroid-l@mobot.org [mailto:aroid-l@mobot.org]On Behalf Of
GeoffAroid@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 12:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L
Subject: Amorph lambii

Dear aroidland,
Thought you might like to know (and see) that Kew has a plant of
Amorphophallus lambii in flower at the moment. This seems to be their year
for having rare amorphs flower, first 3 titanums now lambii. Although not as
large or gorgeously coloured as titanum it has a charm of its own with an
electric green spathe. Go to http://members.aol.com/geoffaroid/lambii.jpg to
see the plant not yet fully open. I expect it to reach full size around
tomorrow.

Regards,
Geoffrey KIbby
London