Re: [aroid-l] IAS newsletter

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] IAS newsletter
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:39:31 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Galloway <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 3:57 PM
Subject: [aroid-l] IAS newsletter

It looks and works great so far, Alan, congrats and thanks to all of you who
made this possible!
No newsletter here as yet.

Julius

>>As one of the Aroid-l listowners, I'm running a test and need to send a
message
to the whole list......but in an effort to generate some traffic, I'll ask a
question....

  Has anyone received the the 3rd newsletter of the year in the last day or
so?

Alan