Re: [aroid-l] IAS newsletter

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] IAS newsletter
  • From: Krzysztof Kozminski kk@kozminski.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:54:45 -0700

On Thursday, August 15, 2002, at 12:57 PM, Alan Galloway wrote:

As one of the Aroid-l listowners, I'm running a test and need to send a
message
to the whole list......but in an effort to generate some traffic, I'll ask a
question....

Has anyone received the the 3rd newsletter of the year in the last day or
so?
Since the newsletter is supposed to be available in the member's area, which nowadays should be accessible by anyone with access to internet (and thus most, if not all IAS members who are also subscribed to aroid-l), why are hardcopies being sent to everyone? How do I opt out of receiving hardcopies and save IAS some wasted postage $$?

KK
http://www.kozminski.com
"Micro$oft is to software engineering what McDonald$ is to gourmet cooking"