Re: [aroid-l] configuration options (was IAS newsletter)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] configuration options (was IAS newsletter)
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:18:17 -0400

For folks in the Technology field, they'll understand this statement,
The last thing to get done in rolling out new technology is the user
documentation that goes with the new technology.

There is some on-line documentation explaining how to do what
you've requested, but even I find it rather cumbersome and
overwhelming.  In the coming weeks we will be able to provide
some much more user friendly documentation on how to do this.

In the meantime if you or anyone else would like thier options
changed, please email me directly at alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
and I will be glad to make theses changes for you.