[aroid-l] new member

  • Subject: [aroid-l] new member
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:34:05 -0500

Hello! Leo I am glad to see all the new members joining. I thought I might tell you my uncle lives in Phoenix. He is manly a cactus grower. Probably the worst plant addict I have ever seen. Tons of cactus in the three lots he owns in the house and even into other yards that he don't own LOL. Really makes my collecting look tame. His name is Sherman Williams. If you are into cactus he has a nursery that he runs from his house you should visit. Very impressive. I have PICS on my site. Let me know if interested and I can give you more info. THANKS