Re: [aroid-l] images on Aroid-l

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] images on Aroid-l
  • From: Paul Tyerman ptyerman@ozemail.com.au
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:13:50 +1000

Howdy Alan, Steve etc,

If there does end up being attachments allowed on this list, is there an
area it can be viewed online?  I know with the yahoogroups, those which
permit attachments I view up on the wedsite, rather than downloading in
email.  Saves me a lot of download time on the modem, and I can work out
which pictures I actually want to see rather than receiving everything.  If
there is no option to be able to view on the website rather than receive
via email, then I for one would discontinue receiving this list.  It just
takes too much time to download attachments, particularly when some of them
may be of no interest (as is the case with any list..... but at least with
other lists it is easy to delete without having to wait for attachements to
download before you can read them <grin>).

Just another point of view.  If there is a place where it can easily be
viewed online instead, then those who don't want to receive attachments in
their email can go there and look.  It works out quite well, providing it
is easy to do.

Paul Tyerman

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything
else that doesn't move!!!!!