Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe
  • From: The Thaumaturgist asitkghosh@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:39:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Clarence
Thanks for reminding me. I don't know how I forgot to mention the
very name of the subject that I wrote about.

I believe Eddoe is Colocasia esculenta "Antiquorum".

However the ones that you see in the ditches in Florida, sometimes
called "Swamp Taro" by locals, are NOT Eddoe. I only know that they
are another variety of Colocasia esculenta.

Asit