Re: [aroid-l] Wanted: Phil Notion

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Wanted: Phil Notion
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:31:13 +0000

Hi Michael,

Well, I really think you are asking the impossible. There are lots of people lately trying to get south American Schismatoglottis (or possibly Philonotion, who knows?). I do not think nobody grows S. bolivarana or S. spruceana. I grow S. americana (the other S.A. species), but I AM in south America. The thing is hard to grow, even here.

Very best wishes,