Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe
  • From: "Clarence Hammer" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:09:31 -0700

Thanks for all the info folks on the 'Red Dot'.
I think I recall you relating this info some time ago
David, about the San Marcos river plants being
v. aquatilis.  Thanks for reiterating that.  I've made
notes this time.

Along with the prolific v. aquatilis here in central Fla, I occasionally see
a large leaved type amongst them.   Will have to see if it's the same or
something different.