Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Eddoe
  • From: "Harry Witmore" harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:44:51 -0400

That's interesting. I live in North Carolina and take up Black Magic and
Illustris and place them in a plastic bag and put the whole ting under the
house. I don't even look at them until spring. I've done this for years and
they always come back. I guess there's no rhyme nor reason to how to carry
them over.

I'm storing them in a greenhouse now and they seem to store a little better.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>