[aroid-l] From Peru

Hi everybody in the list, let me introduce, my name is Jorge Lingán and I'm very interested in the Araceae family. Actually I'm working my thesis project to know the Araceae of Parque Nacional Yanachaga-Chemillen (Pasco-Peru), with some annotations about pollinators of these impressive plants.
I was at the peruvian forest (Tambopata-Madre de Dios), in the begining of this year and I had collected samples of this family. I'm almost finishing my field report and I have a doubt with a synonymy matter...is Philodendron krukovii Gleason synonym of Philodendron chanchamayense Engler?
I have another question, maybe you could help me, I'd like to suscribe to the Aroideana magazine but I don't have a credit card, I considered using a friend card, but the subscription would be sent to his address and to his name and not mine, is there any other option? is it possible to send cash money? I'm very interested in Aroideana subscription I've read some articles and they're very interesting.
Congratulations for all the list contributors, I'm learning a lot with the discussions. I've to tell you that here in Peru the "malanga" is known as "pituca" or "unkucha", depending if it's in the northern or southern (Cusco) region of Perú respectively. They are really two or three Xanthosoma species, I'm not sure ... but it is delicious! and I think it is a good substitute of potato.
Congratulations once again and thanks for your contributions.
Kind regards for each.

Jorge Lingan
Departamento de Gimnospermas y Monocotiledoneas
Museo de Historia Natural "Javier Prado" - UNMSM

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/