[aroid-l] Rhodospatha

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Rhodospatha
  • From: Mattlagem@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:09:26 EDT

  Hello everyone,  I have a question about several Rhodospatha's I ordered
last winter from Tropiflora.  They did not give species names but were
described as "oval leaf" and "narrow leaf".  Did anyone else order these
plants and if so can you identify the species name, (or names) for me.  The
one described as "oval leaf" has small, ovate blades that are a pinkish
maroon color when new.  The "narrow leaf" one has thin, lanceolate blades
with the same color.  I am sorry I do not have a picture yet but thought
someone might know.   Thanks so much,
                                                      Michael Mattlage