Re: [aroid-l] From Peru

Dear Eduardo :
Now we are two South Americans in the list... I was just an observer days ago, and maybe there are more.
Thank you for your suggestion, as soon as I hear Dr. Croat will come to Peru I'll make my requests by the meanwhile I'm waiting Dr. Croat returns to USA to ask him for the Grayum work on Philodendron subgenius Pteromischum.
Best regards
Jorge Lingan

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com