Re: [aroid-l] From Peru

Dear Tricia :
I'm very glad I received so many messages in and out the list, my mail was full for a moment, and that makes me very happy, I didn't expect my first message could have this effect, I'm proud belonging to this enthusiastic group. We all together with the same interest, our love for the Araceae!!!
Thank you for the Pay Pal information, I'll consider.
Regards to everybody in the list.

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com