Re: [aroid-l] free plants - need name

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] free plants - need name
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:03:29 -0400

> Would someone who was at IAS extravaganza weekend in Raleigh be so
> kind as to tell me what the name of the "free" plants being given
> away at the door at the banquet is?  I wrote it down somewhere and
> put it in such a safe place it cannot be found.

Marge,
The following were gift plants that were available at my place on Friday
evening:

Globba sp. (from China, hardy in USDA zone 7)
Rohdea japonica
Clivia miniata
Peltandra virginica
Alocasia macrorhizus variegata
Jatropha (can't remember the species )
Globba schomburkii (these were in plastic bags)
and several odds and ends

Alan