[aroid-l] need ID for Alocasia sp.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] need ID for Alocasia sp.
  • From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" siamanthus@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:30:46 +0000

Hello all,

Does anyone here know the name of this Alocasia?

I got this species from trhe Philippines, said to be endemic in some part of Luzon.
The actual plant has much more darker leaves than the one in the picture.

I was wondering that, is it the same group of Alocasia scalprum?

Chanrit Sinhabaedya
Bangkok, Thailand.