Re: [aroid-l] Variegated Spath

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Variegated Spath
  • From: Plantbob@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:22:39 EDT

I am the manager of the Home Depot greenhouse in Pa. and every once in a
while I can order the Spath you are talking about.  The price is about the
same, $7.  I saw this available about a year ago from the growers in
Homestead Fl. and anything weird and different, I order, regardless if it
sells.  I think the grower is either Costa, Mike Costa or First Foliage.
They do sell fast whenever I receive them.  A true rare find, isn't it?   Bob