Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus Seeds
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus Seeds
- From: "David Ruland" email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:39:18 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJOKJK2pUfS4EDjSN+Ph6iJYMBEXwAuwEug
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus Seeds
I have found that they are ready when they reach deep blue. Mine took many months to germinate however so don't give up on them.
From: Harry Witmore [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 8:00 PM
Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus Seeds
How do you decide that Amorph seeds are ready to harvest and how do you
prepare them to plant. I have a Amorphophallus kuisianus that produced seed
and they are beginning to turn blue and appear to be ready but I don't want
to harvest them too soon.
Any information would be helpful.
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
Cloud Jungle Art