[aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale information online

  • Subject: [aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale information online
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:23:49 -0500

We have some preliminary IAS Show and Sale information online via the IAS
Web site homepage at http://www.aroid.org/.  This information will be
updated regularly, including the soon to come online auction page, so please
check back regularly.

For those looking for inexpensive accommodations in Miami that are close to
Fairchild Tropical Garden, I have a deal for you, but you better hurry as it
is first come, first served!  The Kampong, former home and garden of Dr.
David Fairchild, but now part of the National Tropical Botanical Gardens,
has space for 8 men and 4 women in separate dorm rooms for $30.00 per person
per night. This is a first come, first served opportunity. Please contact me
off the list at hyndman@aroid.org to reserve your space as soon as possible.

Best regards,  Scott
Scott Hyndman, President 2003
International Aroid Society