From: "chris bob" <handspeakboy@yahoo.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues Part 2

>  I am also very currious about mow much sun is required for these guys...
It seems like I am hearing anywhere from deep shade to an entire day of
direct sun.. I do understand that it will depend on the variety. I know that
bulbifer is more sensative to sun than konjac is.
>  What I would like to know is what is the optimal.. Mine are currently
getting 2.5 to 3 hours of full direct sun now with no signs at all of
scorching... is this enough for good tuber growth ?