Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues Part 2

Well, at least its not JUST me!

I was at Kew gardens today, and their Amorphophallus section had an A. Bulbifer which was also quite badly singed, as were 4 or 5 other ones only not nearly as bad.

It has been quite sunny here in the UK for the last few weeks!

There are 4 (full grown?) A Titanums their at the moment, one of which is about do start resting, and the other 2 look like they might be about to do the same, and one thats budding a new leaf, about 1 meter high at the moment, they look fantastic all furled up!

Neil

Sigh, ok last week i decided to put my A. Bulbifer outside,

Now, a few days later (as expected) the bleached bits are dying off and
my plants looking a little worse for wear. I guess about 30 - 40% of
the leaf is still green and unafected.