Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Cook Book

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Cook Book
  • From: elizabeth@begoniac.com
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:55:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:05:09 +0000, "Julius Boos" wrote:

Your reference to 'smelly veggies' I find puzzling, ask any IAS member
about the aroids that have been prepared and served to our members at
several functions in Miami and here in WPB.

Ask me!  Julius did a program on edible aroids for the Begonia Society last
year, and I'm still dreaming about the delicious food he prepared for us.
Julius, is there a restaurant that serves those dishes prepared as well as
yours?  I've got a serious jones for calaloo!  Oh, and the chubas with
chicken over rice.  Mmmmmm!

Elizabeth