Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!
  • From: "Leslie R." <leslier55@excite.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:09:57 -0400 (EDT)

 I've been meaning to e-mail you and see how you're doing.   Our Home Depot has cut down on the number of plants it keeps (and kills).  Talked to a salesperson one day in there, they cut down the plant section to at least half or more than what it was.  I hardly ever look at their plants anymore.  Once I settled into a few species that I can't live without, other plants just don't excite me. Leslie RuleColumbia, MO