Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Home Depot!
  • From: Sundew1802@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:38:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/04 1:35:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
leslier55@excite.com writes:

Perhaps  Amorph. konjac is common among Amorphs, but I still don't consider
it a  commonly available plant.  Not like a Philo. scandens or something like
that.  We don't have konjacs for sale at our Home Depot!  It isn't  fair that
you guys in Florida get better plants than we do. Leslie  RuleColumbia, MO

But then we also get Hurricanes-with a capital "H"!  Im north of Tampa  in
Pasco Co; and am breathing a major seigh of relief(I guess I can stop eating
the valium now!).  ONly some rain with little wind.
Bob McMorris
Hudson FL