Re: [aroid-l] Aroidicide in Florida

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroidicide in Florida
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:11:53 -0400

POWER IS RESTORED HERE.  We are pleased to read the last few days of mail.
All of you concerned about Bill and I; we made it and our dog's nerves are
finally settling down.  Yes we took a direct hit from Charley exiting the
state, category 2.  Minor damage to our home, severe outside; a little too
tough to talk about the nursery loss yet.  Thanks for everyone's support,
prayers and reassurance that others are doing well.

It only took 3 days to get out power back but still can't get through all
the debris piled up in the trop garden to look for surviving aroids.  The
odor in our refrigerator mimics our wonderful Amorphophallus' during bloom!
Lives were saved and we are quite grateful the new roof repairs held through
the storm.  Many are looking at another 2 weeks without power.

We hope to be back up and running before the week is out.  We are confident
that at least 10% of our stock survived.

Christian and Bill
Your AlterNative Solutions Team
www.SolutionsAnalysis.net
Direct to Tropical / Desert Nursery