Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia reginula

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia reginula
  • From: Bryan Lampl <blampl1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:44:38 -0400

hi Roz,

i am also in southern california. though i don't have the alocasia reginula,
i have other species of alocasia which require similar conditions as  yours.
i would suggest putting them outside where it is brighter. i do agree with
the indirect light. i have fried a few trying to see if they could tolerate
direct sunlight.  humdity doesn't seem to be a huge factor here, but i do
mist my plants on a regular basis, especially because i am concerned with
potential for mites in the warm and dry conditions here.

hope this helps.