[aroid-l] Anthurium crenatum seed offer

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Anthurium crenatum seed offer
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:09:25 -0400

We have a very nice Anthurium crenatum inflorescence filled with berries.
If anyone is interested in a few of the seeds, please reply privately to our
address.  Here is a picture.  Some berries have 2 seeds, mostly 1 per berry.

Please state how many berries you want and if you prefer berries sent or
actual seeds.

Include your mailing address in your response and we will try to get them
out next Wednesday if not sooner.

C:\Documents
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ADMIN\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\08
2004%20069.jpg>  and Settings\ADMIN\My Documents\My Pictures\082004 069.jpg

Respect,

Christian

Your AlterNative Solutions Team

www.SolutionsAnalysis.net