Re: [aroid-l] Aquatic Homalomena species (Aroids as sumerged aquatics?)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aquatic Homalomena species (Aroids as sumerged aquatics?)
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:51:31 +0100

Gentlemen

Thank you for the interesting information on Homalomena expedita(?)   In vain I try to abandon my life-long love of freshwater flora & fauna.   Please may I ask which species of Homalomena, & species of other aroid genera apart from well known Cryptocoryne, Anubias, Lagenandra, & even Spathiphyllum can thrive as submerged aquatics?

Ron Iles