RE: [Aroid-l] Great Pistia!

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Great Pistia!
  • From: HUDSONSBIRDS@webtv.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:35:40 -0500

RON _I just re-read your last sentence.The "weaker natives" of the
Americas overcome by the "stronger Europeans"
It WAS wrong!! But would you have the outcome different?? Would the
surviving "natives" want a different outcome?  Nuff said --I admitngly
am nit-picking . As a horticulurist I have MANY times heard the
words--All plants are "WEEDS" somewhere--Otherwise YOU WIN !

Aroid-l mailing list