[Aroid-l] Invasiveness Criteria
- Subject: [Aroid-l] Invasiveness Criteria
- From: IntarsiaCo@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:38:15 EDT
The complete criteria developed at University of Connecticut for invasiveness
may be seen at:
3. Have the biologic potential for rapid and widespread dispersion and
4. Have the biologic potential for dispersing over spatial gaps away from
site of introduction
5. Have the biologic potential for existing in high numbers away from
intensively managed artificial habitats. Further, to be included as a Non-native
Invasive Species, a species must be documented to:
6. Be widespread or at least common in a region or habitat type(s).
7. Have numerous individuals in many populations.
8. Be able to out-compete other species in the same natural plant community.
9. Have the potential for rapid growth, high seed or propagule production and
dissemination, and establishment in natural plant communities.
Gaylordsville, Connecticut 06755-0142
USDA Zone 5
Giant Schnauzer Rescue
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |